Banana Split Dessert
1) Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and press on the bottom of 9×3 pan.
2) Beat together 1.5 sticks of soft butter, 2 eggs, 2 cups confectioners sugar, 2tsp vanilla, for 2 minutes. Add mixture on top of bread crumb bottom.
3) Peel & slice about 5 bananas length wise and place on top of mixture.
4) In between bananas, put well drained crushed pineapple.
5) Cover with 8oz of cool whip. Dress with shreds of chocolate and maraschino cherries.
6) Chill for 2 hours and serve.
- 2 1/2 Sticks of Butter
- 3 Cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups of Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 5 Bananas
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapple
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Shavings
- Maraschino Cherries